Saturday, February 03, 2007

I must tell I've been tagged!

There is five things you don't know about me

1.I was also an army brat, My father was in the United States Army. Iwas born in Wuzberg.Germany Frankfurt to be exact. I lived in Many different places like Germany,China and the Phillpines etc... I am 29 yrs old and the oldest of 5 siblings.

2. I have 13 tattoos and about 2 yrs ago my tongue was pierce. When I lose a little weight I would love to get my navel pierce.

3.I am planning to take the sisterlock training class in April of this Year in Miami I'm a little nervous but I am so fascinated with the technique and want to become a wonderful consultant and continue the sisterlock movement.

4.I am schedule to get my braces in about a couple of weeks I need them badly I have a serious overbite as a result of sucking my thumb as a child...

5.I live Neosoul,blues,jazz and rock music, My favorite artist is Gerald Levert!

Well there now you know some things about lashaune


Peace and Blessing!

9 comments:

Mel said...

Wow, 13 tatoos!
Good luck with your training, I'm sure you will make a wonderful consultant :-)

Tequila Jackson Allen said...

yes 13 tatoos from back in my younger days!

Goodnapps said...

Girllll - this is getting more and more fascinating by the minute. You were a good tag. Best wishes with everything.

Creyole said...

Ok, missy! I'm sure you were sad to hear about Gerald and I saw him on Showtime at the Apollo this weekend. We never know when we'll be gone.

13 tatoos...wow, I would have never imagined ms. sassy!

Abena Abena said...

13 tattoos, gurlll, you must have a high tolerance for pain(((laughs))). I enjoyed learning more about you.

Brenda said...

13 tattoos and a pierced tongue!!! You're braver than me! Good luck with the training - I'm sure you'll make a good consultant.

BlaqKofi said...

LS, thanks for sharing...very interesting. I'm so glad that you're taking the SL training. We need more certified consultants to spread the natural love! You'll be in my prayers.

Ree-C said...

Thanks for stopping by. It was nice learning more about you. I wish you well with your SL training.

Blaquegoddess said...

Dawtah please help an older siatah out! I have just began the trek to sisterlocks, any advice on price,looks or anything would be most helpful!

My Peeps!

Who am I?

My photo
South Florida, Florida, United States
I am a sisterlock Trainee residing in Sunny South Florida. I've been on my Sisterlock Journey since October of 2005.