Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Just Chillin out Today



Hello all Today is my day off! I decided to take a few photos of beautiful babies I can't wait till my hair goes and most importantly to lock completely. I still have some slippage around the back of my hair line. I have changed consultant yes agian long story My hair journey has been a rough one as far as consultants goes but I was determine not to give up on Sisterlocks and Yes I thought about cutting off my hair and start with something else, and Of course Sisterlocks won the Battle! Be Blessed!

6 comments:

Goodnapps said...

Just beautiful. You changed consultants?? So you are no longer going to Miss A? You have to email me what happened.

Naturalist1 said...

Your hair looks nice.

Creyole said...

Girl, your hair must have had a growth spirt! Looking nice and what??? Starting with something else? Please give me the pleasure of seeingyou in SL for at least two years....

brunsli said...

Your hair looks really cute!

Hopefully the class will free you of the hairdresser drama and you'll stick with your locks. :)

Tequila Jackson Allen said...

I hope so brunsli I definitely would love to be drama-free na yes I will hold on lil while longer to see if this journey gets a little better!

Anonymous said...

Your looks really cute. I love the updates!

My Peeps!

Who am I?

My photo
South Florida, Florida, United States
I am a sisterlock Trainee residing in Sunny South Florida. I've been on my Sisterlock Journey since October of 2005.