Sunday, August 20, 2006

Here are some functions I had the pleasure of being apart of




Hello Everyone,

I finally took the retightening class with Dr. Cornwell's Sister Celeste and A consultant by the of Nilda it was a balst I have been practicing alot since the class and been working on my edges mainly. THe next weekend I went to concert in my hometown "Miami" featuring my favorite artist "Lyfe Jennings" he is cutier in person nice brotha I hope you enjoy and my Sisterlocks are doin g except for I I lost 1/2 of one of my locks I'm noticing a couple of my locks become thin in the middle of the lock and eventually break of I will post a picutre of this locks soon

Take care a be bleesed!

3 comments:

Ree-C said...

I like Lyfe as well. He has a unique sound. Sounds like you had a good time. I posted about those thinned-middle locs a few days ago. I hate that you lost one. Welcome to the DIY retighteners. Your locs are looking nice.

Tequila Jackson Allen said...

Thanks so much for the compliment how are you locks coming!

KDL said...

Hey Lashaune,

I am so jealous... I love Lyfe. Also, your locks are coming along quite nicely! Good luck on the retightening, I just can't seem to get the hang of it. Take Care!

My Peeps!

Who am I?

My photo
South Florida, Florida, United States
I am a sisterlock Trainee residing in Sunny South Florida. I've been on my Sisterlock Journey since October of 2005.