Saturday, February 04, 2012

Sisterlocks at 6 and 1/2 yrs Strong



Hi ladies,

I was just stopping by to show recent pics of my sisterlocks at 6 and 1/2 yrs. My Wonderful Sisterlocks Consultant Taliva Vereen takes wonderful care of my locks I swear they are growing like weeds. On another note I need a really good all natural hair care line for my infant daughter her scalp is really dry and gets tangled very easily i think she's tender head myself but time will tell after all she is only 4 month old. I'm just taking it one day at a time and Guess what I'm back in college to finish my degree this time Yes it's been a long time coming I thank god for allowing me to return. Lets see what is happening right now in my life O I am officially a full time Stay at home Mom! It's scary but well with it I guess that's it for now.... I hope all is with you ladies Be Bless and Encouraged remeber Trouble don't last always!

2 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Very cute! Your locks are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Can you share your stylist contact information ?

My Peeps!

Who am I?

My photo
South Florida, Florida, United States
I am a sisterlock Trainee residing in Sunny South Florida. I've been on my Sisterlock Journey since October of 2005.