Wednesday, August 24, 2011

It's been a long time

My sisterlocks are doing great 6 yrs in October Wow how time flies! Guess what I'm eight pregnant with a baby girl and I cant wait for the day to be able to grace my baby girl with the wonderful gift of installing her sisterlocks Yayyy. Maybe next we both can attend the sisterlocks Homecoming I haven't been in a few years! At this point I am home on bed rest due to an incompetent Cervix and so I had a Cerclage in place to hold my pregnancy until I'm 37 weeks right now im 33 weeks Yayy I am so ready to have my baby already anyway sisterlocks are doing wonderful growing and growing down my back! I am also looking to color my locks to a completely vibrant color after the baby stay tuned...

2 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Hey good to hear from you, lol. Not like we don't talk on Facebook. anyhow congrats on your pregnancy again... it will be time before you know it. Looking forward to the new color!

Tequila Jackson Allen said...

You are so right LOL I can't wait to see your sisterlocks

My Peeps!

Who am I?

My photo
South Florida, Florida, United States
I am a sisterlock Trainee residing in Sunny South Florida. I've been on my Sisterlock Journey since October of 2005.