Sunday, August 03, 2008

Hello All it's been while...






















Hello everyone it's been a while. I took a little time to update my blog so many things happened since I've been away. I had the pleasure of attending the Sisterlock Homecoming and also I took some photos at my retightening session on Yesterday as you can see in the photos I've had serious growth and check out my SISTERLOCK STERLING SILVER EARRINGs ON THE 18TH PICTURE DOWN. I brought these from Dr. Cornwell herself in one of the photos at the sisterlodge she is sporting a pair herself now Back to hair my hair was thinning mainly in the top area but guess what it fuzz is sprouting up! . Ok the pics until next time...

8 comments:

Quietspirit said...

So nice to see you are still around. I loved the home coming pictures. Thanks for sharing. BTW your hair is really growing.

CarmenNC said...

One day I will make it there. Thanks for sharing your pictures and your hair has really grown too.

Wandaful said...

Thanks for sharing, I am just starting my journey and loving it.

Tequila Jackson Allen said...

Thanks ladies it feels good to be back and yes I enjoyed being in California and Just spending time with my Sisterlock family. Dr.Cornwell and her SIsters are wonderful people. If you can next year try to make it is wonderful experience...

Abena Abena said...

Thanks for sharing...I hope you had a great time :)

3girlsmomma said...

Thx for posting the 2008 Sisterlocks Homecoming pics... I had wondered who was able to make it there...

One of these years, I'll be in attendance too!

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

I know I'm late but it's good to hear from you. What did you do to stop the thinning because I am having the same problem, I even lost a lock!

Tequila Jackson Allen said...

Well over the past year Along with my consultant we starterd a regimen of things honestly I just starting massaging the area as much as possible,taking biotin vitamins conducting an ACV(Apple cide rinse) every month and using hair rush (sold in wholefood supermarket). and To my surprise fuzz starting to appear in several thinning areas...

My Peeps!

Who am I?

My photo
South Florida, Florida, United States
I am a sisterlock Trainee residing in Sunny South Florida. I've been on my Sisterlock Journey since October of 2005.