Sunday, January 14, 2007

Yvonne needs your help!

Greetings Everyone. JoAnne here.
This is an urgent appeal to our Sisterlocks family.

Our Master Trainer, Yvonne Mobley, has suffered a very serious stroke while in Kingston, Jamaica for a training class. She has been admitted to St. Andrews Hospital there, and her condition is too serious to fly her home. As you can imagine, her family in Miami is in shock, but even worse than that, they are unable to meet the financial challenge they are now faced with.

Hospitals outside of the US are not required to administer health care if a patient can't pay. Yvonne is currently getting good care ONLY because our Kingston CTA, Marclin Williams-Barret, is using her good name and good credit. However, Marclin has reached the limit of what she can do alone.

Miss Yvonne needs us, and I am calling for an Angel Network to come to her aid! I will provide you more specific information about her condition in a later email - probably later today or tomorrow. Right now, for those of you who have it in your hearts (and your wallets), we need to send MONEY!

If you can be an "Angel" for Yvonne, I need for you to do the following:
Please immediately wire at least $100 via Western Union or MoneyGram to: Marclin Williams-Barret // Penthouse 7 // 8 Ocean Boulevard // Kingston, Jamaica
If it is within your means to extend a $500 loan to Yvonne, phone me directly at 858-569-6922. Sisterlocks will guarantee your loan. I would need for you to be able to allow 6-mos. to 1-year for repayment. I need at least 10 people to donate or lend at this level.
If you cannot help with money at this point, please let me know if you can be available in other ways once Yvonne is sent home. Things might come up like the need for toiletries and bedside supplies, small donations for medications, food, and ????
If you know people who love Miss Yvonne and may want to join our Angel network, please call them or forward this email to them
Please send her your positive energy, prayers and good wishes. This is most important! In the bigger picture, this is definately more important than money!
Thank you for embarking on this mission with me. As with everything that is done with a loving spirit, I know that our effort will bring blessings into our lives.

No comments:

My Peeps!

Who am I?

My photo
South Florida, Florida, United States
I am a sisterlock Trainee residing in Sunny South Florida. I've been on my Sisterlock Journey since October of 2005.